Are you interested in what anti-aging skin care methods really work to make your face look younger? There is no face lift in a jar and a real anti-aging skin care wrinkle cure has not been invented.
There are however many new non-surgical anti-aging skin care methods to improve wrinkles, refresh your facial skin, and restore a youthful look to your face. There are 6 very basic steps that must be taken to rejuvenate the face and facial skin. You need to understand the 6 basic steps of anti-aging skin care before you invest any more money in facial rejuvenation
Why Our Facial Skin Ages
Anti-aging skin care is based on the correction of skin aging changes. As we age several important changes occur in the facial skin that cause wrinkles, brown spots, red spots or blood vessels and skin laxity. Sun exposure, heredity, diet, lifestyle and stress all contribute to facial aging. The basic aging skin changes are:
• Skin Surface Changes-wrinkles, brown spots, red spots (blood vessels) and thickened dry skin
• Deep Dermis Changes-loss of collagen and loss of elasticity which result in wrinkles, skin sag, and folds of skin creating deep lines in the face
The 6 Step Anti-aging Skin Care Program®
• Step 1-Exfoliation-remove aged skin cells and stimulate the growth of new healthy skin.
• Step 2-Stimulate New Collagen production-restore volume and elasticity to skin, plump wrinkles
• Step 3-Remove Excess Skin Pigment and Blood Vessels-remove brown and red spots
• Step 4-Relax Dynamic Lines- lines of facial expression-remove crow’s feet. worry lines, frown lines and lip wrinkles
• Step 5-Fill Deep Lines and Contour Deformities-plump the cheek, lessen nose to mouth lines
• Step 6-Tighten Facial Skin-lift the cheek, tighten jaw line and neck
Methods for the 6 Step Program
• Exfoliation-Topical Retin A™, Microdermabrasion, Micropeel™, Ablative Fractional laser Skin Resurfacing, Chemical Peel
• Stimulate New Collagen Production- Topical Retin A™, Microdermabrasion, Micropeel™, Non-ablative Fractional laser Skin Resurfacing, Deep Dermal Heating Methods-LuxIR Deep™, Thermage™, Titan™, Refirme™ and others
• Remove Excess Skin Pigment and Blood Vessels-IPL (Intense Pulsed Light-also called Photo facial) and some lasers
• Relax Dynamic Lines-Botox™
• Fill Deep Lines and Depressions- Soft Tissue Fillers-Restylane™, Juvederm™, Perlane™, and Radiesse™ among others
• Tighten Skin- deep dermal Heating- LuxIR Deep™, Thermage™, Titan™, Refirme™ and others, and new laser liposuction techniques
Consult Qualified Board Certified Specialists
Effective anti-aging skin care requires medical knowledge and a familiarity with a very complex and rapidly changing medical field. The skin care experts are your board certified dermatologist and plastic surgeon. These doctors have spent many years learning the basics of skin medicine and surgery and have passed vigorous examinations to determine their knowledge before achieving board certification.
Your face is too important to be trusted to anyone other than an expert. I suggest that you consult two doctors who are board certified in either dermatology or plastic surgery before deciding to start your anti-aging skin care program.